Do you have experience in the dating industry? Are you a dating expert, blogger, or a long-time user of dating sites and apps? Then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for dating enthusiasts with entertaining true stories, actionable dating advice articles, and insightful dating site reviews.
So if you interested in being part of the Dating Inspector project here are some guidelines for you:
You can submit your pitch or topic through the ‘Contact Us‘ form. We will review it and get back to you as soon as possible.
You can include a link to your website, blog, or social media. The link needs to be associated with dating and relationships or be otherwise relevant to your article.
Don’t include links that we would deem to be spam site links, affiliate links, or links to adult content or casual website reviews.
If you want to be featured on DatingInspector.com, please contact us using the form below. Use the subject line “Dating Inspector – Topic Idea.”
Topic ideas that we will consider
- Dating site success and disaster stories.
- Actionable ‘how to’ dating tips articles.
- List articles i.e. ’25 First Date Ideas.’
- Lessons learned from using online dating sites.
- General dating & relationship articles.
- Opinion articles relevant to the dating sector.
Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words.
High-quality content in proper English only! Please check your grammar before submitting your article. Spun content will not be accepted. We reserve the right to make changes to your article if we find them necessary.
We prefer a conversational style. Use subheadings (h2-h3) that break-up the content. Keep your paragraphs short (no longer than three or four sentences.)
- Verify any claims with reputable sources via relevant links.
- All submissions should be original content and, if published on this site, cannot be published elsewhere unless we grant permission to do so.
- Submissions represent an agreement allowing DatingInspector.com to publish on DatingInspector.com and any sister sites.
We can’t guarantee we will use any material sent in, so please, do bear that in mind. You might want to contact us to run your ideas through us first before doing any hard graft.