Do you want to explore your adventurous side by meeting others on an FWB dating site?
Are you wondering how to find a friend with benefits? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
1# FWB website
Adult Friend Finder
Among the oldest and largest online sex and swinger communities, AFF has evolved to become the most popular website for users looking for friends with benefits.
Meetup with local singles
Embraces visitors from all backgrounds and sexual preferences. Passion.com sets a clear expectation that it is for casual and local sex buddy encounters only.
Great for FWB dating
Offers singles/attached users the opportunity to quickly find a FWB online. It is very popular in the US with about 40 million users. Plenty of chances to find a sex buddy!
There are a ton of FWB sites available online, but only a select few are actually worth using.
That’s because most sites can come with too many bots pretending to be fellow members, have poor user interfaces, a small user base, or a combination of those things.
In this guide, we’ll dive into the best sites to find friends with benefits and explore the pros and cons of each one.
Adult Friend Finder is one of the largest sites for casual sex encounters. It has over 80 million members from all over the world, of whom roughly 2 million are active at any given time.
The site accommodates everyone from younger users to older people to straight users to gays and lesbians to those who would like to explore specific fetishes.
A majority of the members are men, and most users are looking for casual one night sexual encounters.
In addition to casual encounters, there are also opportunities for exploring your sexuality, including webcam shows and sex blogs for sharing erotic stories.
Registration takes only five minutes or less. The site invests heavily into security as well, both with protecting the privacy of individual members and with moderators who keep a close eye on anybody causing harassment.
You can also check out sites like AdultFriendFinder.
One month of Adult Friend Finder costs $39.95. The price lowers to $26.95 per month if you sign up for three months or $19.95 per month if you sign up for twelve months.
The free version of Adult Friend Finder gives you the following options:
- Create a ‘Hotlist’ of people you like
- Like or comment on posts, photos, and videos of other users
- Search for users using filters
- Join groups of users
However, when you sign up for a paid subscription, you’ll additionally get to:
- View full profiles of all users
- Send gifts
- Send messages
- Receive messages
- Watch other members on live streams
- Add friends
- Chat with other users
- A large and dedicated user base
- Numerous opportunities for interacting with other people (including webcam, blog posts, joining groups)
- Plenty of digital sex options
- The mobile version is a bit clunky
- No matching system
There are over 36 million members of Passion, of whom roughly 60,000 are active daily. Most users are from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and France.
Unlike other similar online dating sites, there is a much higher ratio of female versus male users, with the women outnumbering the men by five to one.
Perhaps the best aspect of Passion is the sexual diversity of its members, as you can find virtually any gender or sexual preference. It’s easy to filter through users based on these preferences.
Up to 15% of accounts consist of couples looking for threesomes.
The customer support for Passion is also strong, with moderators actively looking for those causing harassment or other issues so they can be blocked.
A one-month subscription plan at Passion costs $27.95. This fee lowers to $19.95 a month if you sign up for three months or $14.95 if you sign up for twelve months.
Alternatively, access to just the private chat rooms costs $9.95 a month. You can also buy individual credits for $0.01 to $0.02 per credit, depending on how many you buy.
The free version of Passion gives you the following options:
- View videos and photos
- Send flirts
- Access to the unlimited live webcam feature
- Access to group chats
When you upgrade to a paid subscription plan, you gain access to:
- Search for other members
- View the profile summaries of other members
- A very large user base
- Excellent customer service
- Numerous features are available with the free version
- Easy to filter based on location, sexual orientation, or age
- No mobile app version
SexFinder boasts of over 40 million users in the United States alone, of whom roughly 80,000 are active at any given time.
Almost all of SexFinder’s users are over the age of twenty-five, and males outnumber females by a more than two-to-one ratio.
The site’s member base is very diverse when it comes to sexual orientations and what people are looking for.
You can take Personality, Purity, and Kinks tests to help narrow down the users you’re searching for.
Unlike most other FWB sites, the instant messaging features can be accessed with the free plan.
One month of SexFinder costs $39.95, but this lowers to $26.95 for three months or $19.95 for twelve months.
You can also access paid features with a credit system. 200 credits cost $3, while a thousand credits cost $10.
For free, you can:
- Watch one live webcam show at a time
- Join blogs or chat rooms
- Upload your own pictures and images
- Add up to 200 users to your HotList
- Gain access to the Instant Messenger feature
When you upgrade to a paid plan, you can:
- Watch unlimited live webcam shows
- Add up to 1,000 users to your HotList
- Access the Advanced Search Feature
- View the complete profiles of other members
- Send friend requests and flirts to other members
- Gain access to the Sex Academy
- Focused heavily on privacy and keeping your relationships discreet
- Mobile application available
- The user interface is sleek and easy-to-use
- The profiles are very diverse
- You cannot deactivate your profile, and several users are subsequently inactive
FriendFinderX is one of the largest dating and hookup sites in the world. In operation for over twenty years, it accommodates people of all sexual orientations and genders.
The site currently has over 80 million members, and most of them are based in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.
The site is definitely aimed at those who seek discreet sexual encounters rather than long-term relationships.
Registration is very fast, and the site also has a strong customer support system, which you’ll need a paid membership to access.
Learn more with the FriendFinder X review.
The gold membership plan for FriendFinderX costs $40 for one month, or you can pay just $240 for the full year.
You can also access the features of the site using a credit system. You can buy one hundred credits for $12 or a thousand credits for $99.
For free, you can:
- Join groups
- Comment on blogs
- Send likes to videos and photos of other users
- Browse live member chatrooms
With a paid plan, you get more features, including:
- Send flirts to members
- Access priority customer support
- Viewing Sex Academy courses
- Watch full-length videos from other users
- The signup process is very fast
- It’s very easy to filter through profiles
- Customer support is strong and fast
- Lots of customization options for your profile
- Almost all additional features that allow you to communicate with users require a paid plan
- You need a paid plan to access the priority customer support
Ashley Madison is one of the most famous friends with benefits dating sites in existence and is known for being ‘The Affair’ site where members seek discreet, no strings attached hookups.
It has over 17 million members in the United States, and around 20,000 are active daily.
Most of the users here are middle-aged and looking for secret affairs. You can find both people who are either divorced/separated from their spouses or otherwise in an unhappy marriage/relationship and looking for something fun on the side.
Since AshleyMadison.com is mostly geared towards users who are already in a relationship, the portal offers multiple options to help you stay discreet:
- You can put a mask around your eyes on your photos so people wouldn’t recognize you.
- The mobile app icon is discreetly black, so it can disappear into the background of your phone.
- You can pay with gift cards from big retail giants like Home Depot, Starbucks, etc.
Ashley Madison has had a history of data breaches, with the most notorious incident in 2015. However, the site has tightened its security measures considerably and has avoided having similar data breach incidents since then.
You can also check the Ashley Madison alternatives.
Ashley Madison operates using a credit-based system to access the paid features. 100 credits cost $59, 500 credits cost $169, and 1,000 credits cost $289.
For free, you can set up a profile and:
- Search for other users using the filter feature
- Send winks to other users
- Create a list of your favorite users who you’d like to reach out to later
When you pay using the above credits, you gain access to features such as:
- Sending virtual gifts to other users
- Boost your profile so it’s more visible to other users
- Send personalized messages to other users
- A massive and active membership base
- Lots of privacy options so you can stay discreet
- You can search for and match with other users using the free system
- Female users do not have to pay
- The layout is a bit basic
- It has a history of significant privacy breaches, even though security has been tightened
6# Saucy Dates
Saucy Dates is a smaller FWB site, but that doesn’t mean you should count it out. The site has just 200,000 users, many of whom are in the 25 to 34 age range.
Most people here are looking for no strings attached hookups and discreet encounters.
Take note that Saucy Dates also has few additional features beyond streaming videos or interacting with users. The paid plan allows you to message other users, but not much else.
Saucy Dates is one of the most inexpensive options for a friends with benefits dating site. A one-month subscription costs you just $12.95, but this drops down to $8.95 if you sign up for twelve months at once.
Without a paid subscription plan, you can:
- Upload nine photos to your profile and choose which users can see them
- Search for users using the filter feature
- Stream a live show
- Send ‘Hot’ messages to other users
When you do invest in a paid subscription, you can:
- Send messages to other users
- Receive a VIP badge
- The user interface is very clean and intuitive
- You can operate a private photo gallery with users of your choice
- You can stream your own sexual content via chat rooms
- Does not have detailed profiles
- MLacks a strong membership base compared to other FWB sites
- Lack of additional features for the paid membership plan
FWBdatingonly, or sometimes just called FWB, is a dating app for iOS and Android mobile devices that does not yet have a desktop website version.
This site has a much smaller user base, a majority of whom are inactive. Furthermore, there are also lots of fake profiles.
FWB claims to offer the ability to message other users, cybersex chatrooms, a webcam room, and the ability to watch videos of other members. But the site is owned by The Perfect Match Ltd, which has a reputation for creating lower quality dating-related sites with lots of fake profiles and scams.
All in all, this is a site that you would be wise to use at your own risk.
FWBdatingonly operates with a credit-based system, which can be purchased in $30, $50, $100, or $250 increments. The chat rooms themselves are offered without a paid plan, but the rest of the features require credits.
- You can sign up anonymously
- No advanced matchmaking system
- A majority of the user base is inactive
- Features are rather basic
- Only available as a mobile app
Feeld is a lesser-known FWB site, but also one that’s unique and worth checking out. The site has over 2 million members in the United States, and about 500,000 members are active weekly.
The site’s main appeal is that around 60% of its members are registered as couples, so it’s a good option if you want a threesome. 75% of the users also report as heterosexual, but the site is open to all genders and orientations.
Feeld has strong security with its strict privacy policies and moderators, who actively work to ensure there is no nudity or harassment present on the site.
You have to connect your Facebook account to your Feeld account when you sign up, but you can hide your Facebook profile when you invest in a paid plan.
One month of Feeld sets you back $15.99, but the price lowers to $10.66 a month if you buy three months’ worth at once.
For free, you can:
- ‘Like’ profiles
- Message other members
- Search for other users with your filters
When you invest in a paid subscription plan, you:
- Get the ability to hide your Facebook profile
- Can know when a user was last active
- Moderation is very strict
- The verification process is also strict
- Open to all genders and orientations
- A good choice for setting up threesomes as a majority of users are couples
- There is no desktop version of the site
- Photo sharing is restricted
- You have to sync your account to your Facebook account (but you can hide it from other users with a paid subscription plan)
Launched in 2004, OkCupid is one of the most popular dating websites in the world. It has over ten million users in the United States and fifty million globally, with most members falling in the 25 to 34 age range.
OkCupid is one of the very best choices for a free dating website because it does not cost you anything to search for or interact with other members.
It’s also a good choice for anything from long-term relationships to something discreet to casual one night stands. When you first sign up, you can choose between ‘short term dating,’ ‘long term dating,’ ‘new friends,’ or ‘hookups.’
The big appeal to OkCupid is that you can search for and talk to other members for free. However, it does offer paid membership plans as well.
A one-month basic subscription costs $7.95 per month or $3.95 per month if you sign up for six months. A premium subscription costs $24.90 per month or $19.90 per month for six months.
A basic plan earns you:
- The ability to send unlimited likes
- The ability to unlock all intros from users who reach out to you
- No outside advertisements
When you invest in the premium plan, you get all of the above features in addition to:
- Seeing everyone else’s answers to their questions before you answer them
- Seeing everyone who likes you before you decide to like them
- It does not cost anything to interact with other members
- Open to all genders and sexual orientations
- The design of the site is very user friendly
- Good for both long term or casual friends with benefits type relationships
- Some users are not serious about actually meeting people in real life
POF, or Plenty of Fish, is a very large dating website with over 78 million members, of whom around 2 million log in daily. Most users are in the 25 to 34 age range.
What’s unique about this site is that you can engage with other users and groups via forum posts. You can discuss anything from dating to entertainment to other issues and then reach out to users you meet individually.
There is no video calling feature as most other online dating sites have, but there is a voice messaging feature, and you can send messages to other users without investing in a paid plan.
You can buy a paid subscription plan to POF for $38.70 for two months, $51.00 for four months, or $81.40 for eight months.
Without a paid plan, you can still access these features:
- Send messages to other users (but you can’t see the status of the message)
- See lists of existing members
- View profiles
- Send voice messages
- Participate in group forums
However, when you invest in a paid plan, you can:
- View the full profiles of users
- Remove advertisements
- See when someone views your profile
- Send three virtual gifts to other users each day
- Know the status of the messages you send
- Boost your profile with the ‘Meet Me’ feature
- The interface is very sleek and modern
- Good choice for finding users in sparsely populated areas
- You can see who has viewed your profile
- Plenty of advanced search filters
- Lots of advertisements, which can be taken down only after upgrading to a paid plan
- No option for video chatting
Wrapping It Up
Hopefully, this guide served as a valuable resource on the best FWB sites so you can narrow your list of options.
While each of these sites has their pros and cons, they all share one thing in common:
They each have people looking to explore their adventurous and kinkier side when it comes to their sexuality.
If that’s what you want as well, get ready for a fun time!