- Leading Brazilian dating site
- Over 1 Million Members
- Thousands of Brazilian women signing up everyday interested in meeting someone
- Largest and most trusted Latin dating site
- Over 3 Million Members
- Members from USA, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Cuba and many more Latin countries.
Brazilian women deservedly earn a reputation of being amongst the most attractive ladies in the world, thanks to their diverse skin tones and amazingly well-maintained bodies. It’s hardly a surprise that Brazil has given some of the sexiest models to the world!
Online dating is a great way of approaching girls and a country as diverse as Brazil has a lot to offer here. Here are some of the top Brazilian dating sites et apps with millions of profiles to help you meet a Brazilian girl.
1. Brazil Cupid – Best Brazilian Dating Site
Brazil Cupid is a great website if you are looking to test the waters for free. There are millions of profiles to choose from, and the site does a great job of recommending matching profiles.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Easy sign-up process
- 54,000 active users
- Reasonably priced paid membership
- “Instant Messenger” with live audio and video functions
- Green check for verified members
- Most members are looking for long-term relationships
- Population of genders almost equal
- App available on Android and iOS
Although girls on Brazil Cupid do OK with their English, you might want to keep Google Translate at hand. In some situations the lady is more comfortable chatting in Portuguese.
Account creation is really simple – you just type in your basic information and get started. If that sounds like a task, there is a “sign up with Facebook” option to fast track the registration process. You’ll still need to mention your preferences and tell other users about the kind of person you are to let the matching algorithm work its magic.
There are two ways to look out for girls:
Matches are the algorithm-based matches that show up on your home page. The search feature is more elaborate and offers a host of customizations to help you narrow down on the woman that has what you’re looking for.
If you want to give this great Brazilian dating site a serious try, we recommend taking a paid membership (Gold membership costs $29.97 a month). It lets you exchange messages with everyone, and the browsing is ad-free.
2. Latin American Cupid – Top Rated Brazilian Dating App
In operation since 2003, Latin American Cupid has a large user base of over 3 million members. This is one of the 30 sites operated by the global Cupid Media network. As the name suggests, it focuses on getting its users a date from Latin American countries, especially Brazil. However, there is a large proportion of non-Latin users looking to date Latinas as well.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Short sign-up process
- Largest Latin dating site
- Thousands of daily active members
- Very detailed and informative profiles
- Profile pictures visible for free
- Sending messages to premium members is free
- Brazilian Dating App available on Google Play Store
Just like any other website of the Cupid Media group, sign up process is really smooth and you can get started in a matter of minutes. The option of Facebook/E-mail based sign-up simplifies the process further, and you can set up your basic profile in less than 5 minutes. We do recommend spending a few minutes extra to upload a profile pic and provide basic information about yourself.
To keep things real, user photographs are approved in 12 hours or less. However, the same cannot be said about e-mail IDs as there is no check and you can access the site through a completely made-up email address. This can both be good and bad.
Search works great but now comes the pain of a free membership – either one out of the sender and receiver has to be a paid member to exchange messages.
Given the profile quality and the convenience of an app, a paid membership is well worth the investment. It really opens up your options and is worth the $29.98 per month that a Gold membership asks for.
3. AmoLatina – Popular Latin Dating App
Amo Latina is a very popular dating website in Latin American countries. As the name suggests, it has separated itself from other generic dating sites by focusing on matching single Western men with Latina girls from Brazil. These days, both men and women can sign up to find foreign partners.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Operating for more than 20 years
- Around one million active users
- Easy and fast sign up process
- Lots of premium features (live and video chat, “let’s Mingle”, offline chat, send presents…)
- App available on Google Play Store
- Dedicated safety team to avoid scams
In existence for over two decades, the website has grown organically and has over a million monthly active users. The sign-up process is really easy. You can get going with as little as your name and email address, though we do recommend spending about 5 minutes and completing the basic profile information to get more relevant matches.
The free version does an OK job, but if you want the fun features (Live Chat, Video Chat, etc.), you do need a paid account. For all its good things, there have been serious scam allegations against the website because:
- The membership charges are quite high.
- New users without pictures often get flooded with messages from exceptionally gorgeous women.
- Many women have the attributes of a model with professionally clicked photographs on their profile.
The site counters that the higher fee is because of its premium member profile, though. Try this one with a touch of caution!
4. ParPerfeito – Meet Brazilian Singles
Owned by the global dating giant Match International, ParPerFeito has quickly climbed up the popularity charts when it comes to finding a Brazilian date online. However, it comes with a catch – almost the entire website is in Portuguese!
WHAT WE LIKE
- Entire site in Portuguese
- Sign-up process to be really short
- Easy profile creation
- Efficient search feature
- Unlimted messages from $12/month
- Safe dating site
If you are a non-Portuguese speaker and can find a way to use technology to get over the language barrier (there are plenty of them!), you will find the sign-up process to be really short and smooth. Just like any other website, you need to answer a few basic questions, and your profile is created. Spend a couple of more minutes to update your bio, upload a pic, and you’re all set.
The Search feature (Busca in Portuguese) works really well. Your basic membership is enough to send out messages, but there is a limit to how many you can send. Gold Membership at $12 per month is a real steal that lets you send and receive unlimited messages.
Overall, the website is secure – your credit card information and other details are really in safe hands. The member profiles are also very real. You will need to put in the effort to reap the rewards, and we did not encounter any trick or con profiles trying to extract money.
5. BraziliaWomen – Meet Brazilian Girls Online
This Brazilian dating website takes different approaches to attract users. BraziliaWomen.com allows itself to be perceived as a niche website focused on letting users find women from Brazil – and it works wonderfully well.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Niche site focused on Brazil
- Intuitive sign up process
- Many profiles of Brazilian women
- Easy communication through live chat, emails, or phone
Even if this site in unknown in Europe, Asia or America, rest assured of its genuineness. You’ll find a lot of advertisements in and around the popular places in Rio de Janerio.
The sign-up experience is really smooth and intuitive. Once you have a profile and list out your preferences, you’ll start getting recommendations.
Creating a free voice introduction and being able to upload over 20 free photographs is something that sets this site apart from others. It has an authentic and wide pool of female profiles to choose from, as many Brazilian women see it as their window to the outside world and put up their best show there!
The search feature works well and is rather detailed. You can use it to dig down really deep and find your kind of girls by specifying:
- and much more.
You can communicate with girls through live chat, email exchange, and even phone calls. What’s more – if you find a Brazilian woman and are interested in meeting her, the site will even organize a trip so that you can take things forward!
6. LatinoPeopleMeet – Latino Dating Website
An umbrella website of the international People Media, Inc., LatinoPeopleMeet caters to a very niche Latino group. It has over a million users that are of Latin origin and live in the United States.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Niche site focused on Latino people
- Simple sign-up process
- Fair number of active members
- Members mostly looking for long term relationship
- Free accounts allows to send “likes” and “flirts”
- Monthly package from $13.99
The membership profile is fairly even, with nearly 40 percent being women. As you would expect, most members have Latino or Hispanic roots.
Given its niche audience, the website sees a high percentage of members who are active on a daily basis. It is operational only in the United States and Canada, so you know where the members are concentrated.
Most registered members clearly state on their profile that they are seeking true love and a serious relationship.
The sign-up process is simple, and you are not required to verify your email address. Even though uploading a photograph is optional, your profile will remain invisible to other users until you do so. The free account allows you to send likes and flirts to other users, but messaging is restricted. The search feature works well, but a paid membership is required if you are really serious.
Overall, this other Brazilian dating website is a rich resource for people looking for a partner with common Hispanic/Latin roots. If you are really serious about finding the one, we highly recommend opting for the paid membership options. Monthly package starts at $13.99, though the true value lies in the six-month premium membership package, that effectively costs $6.49 a month.
Why Should You Date a Brazilian Woman?
Brazilian women are noticeably different in their appearance. After all, it is the fifth most populous country in the world with over 200 million habitants.
This population finds its lineage to migrants from other continents – primarily Asia, Africa, and Europe. Therefore, there are very few generalizations that can be used for a general description of their diverse looks. Most Brazilian women are dark-skinned, and they do not have a symmetrical face.
However, south Brazilian women are noticeably different from their regional counterparts. This area was occupied by immigrants from Germany, which resulted in an exotic fusion of Brazilian genes with a touch of European features.
The Brazilian girls from the south are tall and fair-skinned. If top models like Alessandra Ambrosio or Adriana Lima have been your parameters of Brazilian beauty, this is where they hail from!
Tips for Meeting Brazilian Girls Online
Online dating in Brazil is a completely different ball game and requires a well-thought-out strategy.
These tips will help you ace the online dating battlefield where you are competing with thousands of other Brazilian single men.
- A genuine profile pic – It all starts with a pic, doesn’t it? No matter which Brazil dating site you use, make sure your profile picture is a true reflection of who you actually are. That one pic from your paragliding adventure many years ago is unlikely to represent your true self. Keep the photo-editing and filters to the minimum.
- Write a bio – Online dating is a game of patience. Write a short paragraph about yourself to let others know who you really are and what you are actually looking for. A half-cooked bio sends out a wrong signal that you want to meet girls so bad that you don’t even have 5 minutes to complete your profile. It can be interpreted as a sign of desperation.
- Be direct – Brazilian women are used to being approached by guys all the time. Do not waste time playing games, as is the norm in the West. Once you like a girl (online or in real life), just approach her and be yourself. A nice compliment doesn’t hurt!
- Invest time – Brazilian girls are well-groomed in family values and traditions. Once you start chatting, make sure you give her the time she deserves. Write complete sentences, take an interest in her life and culture and do not be desperate. This has the added benefit of automatically weeding out gold-diggers, as they are unlikely to spend so much time finding their next victim.
- Learn Portuguese – Though this is optional, there is no harm in learning something that makes you stand out from the competition. Learning a few conversational words would go a long way in telling your girl that you are genuinely interested and are willing to go the extra mile for her.
Stereotypes about Brazilian women
Let us bust a few stereotypes that have surrounded Brazilians around the world.
- Brazilians are NOT defined by football – Although it’s a very passionately followed sport, there are many who are just not interested in it.
- Brazilian is NOT a language – Portuguese is Brazil’s official language, and there are quite a few Spanish speakers as well.
- Rio de Janerio is NOT Brazil’s capital – Brazil’s capital is the centrally-located Brasilia. Rio de Janerio, although a popular city, is not its capital. Nor does every Brazilian either live in Rio or Sao Paolo!
- Brazil is NOT dangerous for tourists – Crime exists everywhere in the world, but horror stories often get exaggerated. Brazil’s tourist destinations are fairly safe. However, you’d need to be cautious visiting a few places after evening, just as you would anywhere in the world.