If you are looking to Date a Brazilian Woman read on about the best Brazilian dating sites!
Leading Brazil dating site
With over 1.5 million registered members, it is by far the most popular and best Brazilian dating site. With genuine profiles and many active users, it will give you thousands of matches.
Hook up with Brazil girls
It presents you with an array of resources for finding Latin members. AC primarily focuses on casual hookups and quick flings, although the site facilitates long-term relationships as well.
Top-rated Latin dating app
Established in 2003, LatinAmericanCupid has had many successful love stories with Latin singles. It is owned by the Cupid Media network, one of the leaders in the international dating niche.
Brazilian women are some of the sexiest in the world.
I was absolutely mesmerized by their gorgeous facial features, beautiful tan skin, and curvy bodies when I first landed in Rio in 2017.
Every red-blooded male would want to date a Brazilian woman, right?!
Lucky for you, there are lots of great Brazilian dating sites like Brazilian Cupid that you can use to chat and arrange dates with girls from Brazil.
I put together this Brazilian dating guide during my stay in Rio. Let’s take a look at the best Brazilian dating sites and apps in 2021, and the top tips for hooking up with Brazilian women.
- 1. Brazil Cupid – 1# Brazilian Dating Site
- 2. Amigos Calientes – Passionate Encounters With Sensual Latinos
- 3. Latin American Cupid – Top Rated Latin Dating Site
- 4. Citas Con Latinas – Find Brazilian Girls With Ease
- 5. LatAmDate – Meet Brazilian Singles
- What are Brazilian Women Like?
- My Top Tips for Dating Brazilian Women
- Stereotypes about Brazilian women
1. Brazil Cupid – 1# Brazilian Dating Site
Brazil Cupid sometimes called Brazilian Cupid is a great website if you are looking to test the waters for free. There are millions of profiles to choose from, and the site does a great job of recommending matching profiles.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Easy sign-up process
- 54,000 active users
- Reasonably priced paid membership
- “Instant Messenger” with live audio and video functions
- Green check for verified members
- Most members are looking for long-term relationships
- Population of genders almost equal
- App available on Android and iOS
Although girls on Brazil Cupid do OK with their English, you might want to keep Google Translate at hand. In some situations the lady is more comfortable chatting in Portuguese.
Account creation is really simple – you just type in your basic information and get started. If that sounds like a task, there is a “sign up with Facebook” option to fast track the registration process. You’ll still need to mention your preferences and tell other users about the kind of person you are to let the matching algorithm work its magic.
There are two ways to look out for girls:
Matches are the algorithm-based matches that show up on your home page. The search feature is more elaborate and offers a host of customizations to help you narrow down on the woman that has what you’re looking for.
If you want to give this great Brazilian dating site a serious try, we recommend taking a paid membership (Gold membership costs $29.97 a month). It lets you exchange messages with everyone, and the browsing is ad-free.
2. Amigos Calientes – Passionate Encounters With Sensual Latinos
Amigos Calientes is a site like AdultFriendFinder, it actually is the Spanish version of AFF. The site is easy to navigate, and the layout definitely bears a striking resemblance to AFF as well. It’s perfect for those seeking hookups or casual sex rather than a long-term relationship.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Instant messaging
- It’s free to create a profile
- You can browse other profiles without paying for membership
- Video chat rooms available
- Group chat rooms
- Gives you the ability to block members you don’t want messaging you
- Mobile optimized
AmigosCalientes.com presents you with an array of resources for finding and talking to Latin members. Signing up, creating a profile, and browsing profiles of other members is free, but you have to pay for a membership to reach out to someone who interests you.
The search function is handy, allowing you to narrow down your search by different factors such as age or location.
Communication options include instant messaging and unique tools such as:
- Video chat rooms if you want to communicate with other members via video.
- Group chat rooms where you can host multiple users at once.
Our favorite security feature is the ability to block other members who you don’t want messaging you.
AmigosCalientes.com is optimized for mobile devices, but there are currently no Brazilian dating app versions available for either iPhone or Android devices.
The cost of membership for the site is just $8.33 a month, which makes it one of the most affordable hookup sites to use for Brazil right now.
3. Latin American Cupid – Top Rated Latin Dating Site
In operation since 2003, Latin American Cupid has a large user base of over 3 million members. This is one of the 30 sites operated by the global Cupid Media network, like the Brazilian Cupid one. As the name suggests, it focuses on getting its users a date from Latin American countries, especially Brazil. However, there is a large proportion of non-Latin users looking to date Latinas as well.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Short sign-up process
- Largest Latin dating site
- Thousands of daily active members
- Very detailed and informative profiles
- Profile pictures visible for free
- Sending messages to premium members is free
- Brazilian Dating App available on Google Play Store
Just like any other website of the Cupid Media group, sign up process is really smooth and you can get started in a matter of minutes. The option of Facebook/E-mail based sign-up simplifies the process further, and you can set up your basic profile in less than 5 minutes. We do recommend spending a few minutes extra to upload a profile pic and provide basic information about yourself.
To keep things real, user photographs are approved in 12 hours or less. However, the same cannot be said about e-mail IDs as there is no check and you can access the site through a completely made-up email address. This can both be good and bad.
Search works great but now comes the pain of a free membership – either one out of the sender and receiver has to be a paid member to exchange messages.
Given the profile quality and the convenience of an app, a paid membership is well worth the investment. It really opens up your options and is worth the $29.98 per month that a Gold membership asks for.
4. Citas Con Latinas – Find Brazilian Girls With Ease
Citas con Latinas is an online dating website offered to people throughout Latin America, including Brazil. While it’s not as intuitive as LatAmDate, it’s still a viable option for those looking for either a date or a one-time Brazilian hookup.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Shows whether the user is online
- Offers extended searches with a specialized criterion
- Allows you to send ‘Flirtcasts’ to speed up dating
- Offers regional searches
- Gives you the ability to block members you don’t want contacting you
- Instant messaging
- Gives you the option to set your profile invisible
After choosing your membership plan, you can proceed to set up your profile complete with profile pictures, name, age, and any other information that you want to share.
You can then start browsing the site and see the profiles of other members, which you can filter by age, gender, region, ‘online now’ and ‘with photo only’ options. You must go with a paid membership plan to send messages to people that interest you.
CitasConLatinas.com shows which members are online or offline in real-time, and you can choose to set your own profile to an ‘invisible mode’ as well.
The invisible mode hides your profile and keeps it from appearing on the site as long as the mode is activated. You also have the ability to block members who you don’t want contacting you.
The one-month plan for Citas con Latinas costs $34.99, but it also offers a three-day trial membership option for just $4.47.
5. LatAmDate – Meet Brazilian Singles
LatAmDate is easily one of the most popular and well-known dating sites in Latin America, focusing on long-term romantic relationships.
WHAT WE LIKE
- The matching test enables you to find potential partners
- The ability to send virtual or real-life gifts to people
- You can send unlimited messages
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Overall fast response
LatAmDate offers its users personality and matching tests to make it easier to find compatible partners in their area. The advanced search option lets you narrow down your list of potential matches even further by gender, age group, civil status, location, and relationship type.
The user interface of LatAmDate is easy to navigate on both the desktop and mobile versions. You’ll notice that the layout bears a striking resemblance to AsiaMe and CharmDate because all three are sister sites.
To register, you need to provide your name, e-mail address, and designate a password. All profiles are verified before setting up to help reduce the presence of bots. This doesn’t mean that bots and fake profiles don’t exist, but it does mean that there are not as many as on other dating and hookup sites.
You can set up a profile and search other users for free, but you need to purchase a paid plan to message anyone. The cheapest membership option on LatAmDate is $15.99, and you can find different paid features options inside the website as well.
Amo Latina is a very popular dating website in Latin American countries. As the name suggests, it has separated itself from other generic dating sites by focusing on matching single Western men with Latina girls from Brazil. These days, both men and women can sign up to find foreign partners.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Operating for more than 20 years
- Around one million active users
- Easy and fast sign up process
- Lots of premium features (live and video chat, “let’s Mingle”, offline chat, send presents…)
- App available on Google Play Store
- Dedicated safety team to avoid scams
In existence for over two decades, the website has grown organically and has over a million monthly active users. The sign-up process is really easy. You can get going with as little as your name and email address, though we do recommend spending about 5 minutes and completing the basic profile information to get more relevant matches.
The free version does an OK job, but if you want the fun features (Live Chat, Video Chat, etc.), you do need a paid account. For all its good things, there have been serious scam allegations against the website because:
- The membership charges are quite high.
- New users without pictures often get flooded with messages from exceptionally gorgeous women.
- Many women have the attributes of a model with professionally clicked photographs on their profile.
The site counters that the higher fee is because of its premium member profile, though. Try this one with a touch of caution!
Owned by the global dating giant Match International, ParPerFeito has quickly climbed up the popularity charts when it comes to finding a Brazilian date online. However, it comes with a catch – almost the entire website is in Portuguese!
WHAT WE LIKE
- Entire site in Portuguese
- Sign-up process to be really short
- Easy profile creation
- Efficient search feature
- Unlimted messages from $12/month
- Safe dating site
If you are a non-Portuguese speaker and can find a way to use technology to get over the language barrier (there are plenty of them!), you will find the sign-up process to be really short and smooth. Just like any other website, you need to answer a few basic questions, and your profile is created. Spend a couple of more minutes to update your bio, upload a pic, and you’re all set.
The Search feature (Busca in Portuguese) works really well. Your basic membership is enough to send out messages, but there is a limit to how many you can send. Gold Membership at $12 per month is a real steal that lets you send and receive unlimited messages.
Overall, the website is secure – your credit card information and other details are really in safe hands. The member profiles are also very real. You will need to put in the effort to reap the rewards, and we did not encounter any trick or con profiles trying to extract money.
This Brazilian dating website takes different approaches to attract users. BraziliaWomen.com allows itself to be perceived as a niche website focused on letting users find women from Brazil – and it works wonderfully well.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Niche site focused on Brazil
- Intuitive sign up process
- Many profiles of Brazilian women
- Easy communication through live chat, emails, or phone
Even if this site in unknown in Europe, Asia or America, rest assured of its genuineness. You’ll find a lot of advertisements in and around the popular places in Rio de Janerio.
The sign-up experience is really smooth and intuitive. Once you have a profile and list out your preferences, you’ll start getting recommendations.
Creating a free voice introduction and being able to upload over 20 free photographs is something that sets this site apart from others. It has an authentic and wide pool of female profiles to choose from, as many Brazilian women see it as their window to the outside world and put up their best show there!
The search feature works well and is rather detailed. You can use it to dig down really deep and find your kind of girls by specifying:
- and much more.
You can communicate with girls through live chat, email exchange, and even phone calls. What’s more – if you find a Brazilian woman and are interested in meeting her, the site will even organize a trip so that you can take things forward!
An umbrella website of the international People Media, Inc., LatinoPeopleMeet caters to a very niche Latino group. It has over a million users that are of Latin origin and live in the United States.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Niche site focused on Latino people
- Simple sign-up process
- Fair number of active members
- Members mostly looking for long term relationship
- Free accounts allows to send “likes” and “flirts”
- Monthly package from $13.99
The membership profile is fairly even, with nearly 40 percent being women. As you would expect, most members have Latino or Hispanic roots.
Given its niche audience, the website sees a high percentage of members who are active on a daily basis. It is operational only in the United States and Canada, so you know where the members are concentrated.
Most registered members clearly state on their profile that they are seeking true love and a serious relationship.
The sign-up process is simple, and you are not required to verify your email address. Even though uploading a photograph is optional, your profile will remain invisible to other users until you do so. The free account allows you to send likes and flirts to other users, but messaging is restricted. The search feature works well, but a paid membership is required if you are really serious.
Overall, this other Brazilian dating website is a rich resource for people looking for a partner with common Hispanic/Latin roots. If you are really serious about finding the one, we highly recommend opting for the paid membership options. Monthly package starts at $13.99, though the true value lies in the six-month premium membership package, that effectively costs $6.49 a month.
What are Brazilian Women Like?
Why are Brazilian women so hot you may wonder?
Brazilian women are noticeably different in their appearance. After all, it is the fifth most populous country in the world with over 200 million habitants.
This population finds its lineage to migrants from other continents – primarily Asia, Africa, and Europe. Therefore, there are very few generalizations that can be used for a general description of their diverse looks. Most Brazilian women are dark-skinned, and they do not have a symmetrical face.
However, south Brazilian women are noticeably different from their regional counterparts. This area was occupied by immigrants from Germany, which resulted in an exotic fusion of Brazilian genes with a touch of European features.
The Brazilian girls from the south are tall and fair-skinned. If top models like Alessandra Ambrosio or Adriana Lima have been your parameters of Brazilian beauty, this is where they hail from!
My Top Tips for Dating Brazilian Women
Dating in Brazil is a completely different ball game and requires a well-thought-out strategy.
These tips will help you ace the online dating battlefield where you are competing with thousands of other Brazilian single men.
- A genuine profile pic – It all starts with a pic, doesn’t it? No matter which Brazil dating site you use, make sure your profile picture is a true reflection of who you actually are. That one pic from your paragliding adventure many years ago is unlikely to represent your true self. Keep the photo-editing and filters to the minimum.
- Write a bio – Online dating is a game of patience. Write a short paragraph about yourself to let others know who you really are and what you are actually looking for. A half-cooked bio sends out a wrong signal that you want to meet girls so bad that you don’t even have 5 minutes to complete your profile. It can be interpreted as a sign of desperation.
- Be direct – Brazilian women are used to being approached by guys all the time. Do not waste time playing games, as is the norm in the West. Once you like a girl (online or in real life), just approach her and be yourself. A nice compliment doesn’t hurt!
- Invest time – Brazilian girls are well-groomed in family values and traditions. Once you start chatting, make sure you give her the time she deserves. Write complete sentences, take an interest in her life and culture and do not be desperate. This has the added benefit of automatically weeding out gold-diggers, as they are unlikely to spend so much time finding their next victim.
- Learn Portuguese – Though this is optional, there is no harm in learning something that makes you stand out from the competition. Learning a few conversational words would go a long way in telling your girl that you are genuinely interested and are willing to go the extra mile for her.
Stereotypes about Brazilian women
Let us bust a few stereotypes that have surrounded Brazilians around the world.
- Brazilians are NOT defined by football – Although it’s a very passionately followed sport, there are many who are just not interested in it.
- Brazilian is NOT a language – Portuguese is Brazil’s official language, and there are quite a few Spanish speakers as well.
- Rio de Janerio is NOT Brazil’s capital – Brazil’s capital is the centrally-located Brasilia. Rio de Janerio, although a popular city, is not its capital. Nor does every Brazilian either live in Rio or Sao Paolo!
- Brazil is NOT dangerous for tourists – Crime exists everywhere in the world, but horror stories often get exaggerated. Brazil’s tourist destinations are fairly safe. However, you’d need to be cautious visiting a few places after evening, just as you would anywhere in the world.
💡 What is the best dating site in Brazil?
There are many good dating sites in Brazil, but perhaps the best Brazilian dating site is BrazilCupid. It has over a million users, offers lots of unique services, and has put a lot of effort into developing its safety features.
💡 Is Brazil Cupid legit?
BrazilCupid is part of the Cupid Media network. Launched in 2005, BrazilCupid is committed to connecting Brazilian singles with people from around the world. It is one of the most legitimate international dating sites today.
💡 How to meet new people from Brazil?
You should register yourself on a dating site with a large Brazilian community, like BrazilCupid.com, and start chatting with people you find interesting. There are over 1 million singles from Brazil and around the world on this site, all looking for love and companionship.